So angry..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lauru, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

about my life. It will never get better, I hate me! I am so angry right now I could spit. I want to die, I want to die. I am keeping the Friday the 13th date. 3 more days before I find peace. 3 more days before this torment ends. I want to gouge my eyes out right now. But I have a different plan for Friday. I know how to perfect it now. Sweet release
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Anger is to be released. Please don't turn it in on yourself by hurting yourself. Write it out, shout it out, or pray it out.

Post here as much as you need to. Please stay safe.

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Suicide is not release, it's permanent despair.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please, please don't harm yourself hun. Friday the 13th is just another Friday. Please don't make this date the date of your death. You need to get help before it's too late. :hug:
  5. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

Something I heard recently is that we don't have to stop loving ourselves because we fail, we don't need reasons to love ourselves or anyone else. I wanted to pass that along. When you learn to love yourself life does get a bit easier i've noticed. I used to think it sounded hokey but it is true. You will have less dependence on other people, we are all we have and it is much better than the alternative, there is no use at all in hating yourself it does not make anything better.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

This is very good advise Blue Sky. One recurring trait that depressed/suicidal people seem to share is that they have stopped loving themselves. Loving yourself unconditionally is the first step to recovery in my opinion. I'm a teacher, not a mental health therapist, but I know that loving yourself is essential for a happy life. Please don't give up Laura and please cancel your friday the 13th suicide plan. :sad: :hug:
  7. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

I have decided, with my therapist to postpone the suicide till Friday the 20th. I haven't told her how or where, but I needed to talk to her about my thoughts. She is supportive and trying to help me see some good in my life. To find a reason to live. I told her I would give it a week and then reevaluate.
  8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Glad you can find support in your therapist. Please post how it goes.
  9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Glad you decided to talk to your therapist. I'm here if you need to talk. :) :hug:
  10. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

Thanks guys
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.