• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

So, anyway, suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things:

1) Where exactly did Black Rose post that quote you've quoted? She hasn't edited her posts to delete that out either.

2) Why not try to embrace people's help here, rather than asking for methods and making posts like the above, all the time?

2 things:

1) Where exactly did Black Rose post that quote you've quoted? She hasn't edited her posts to delete that out either.

2) Why not try to embrace people's help here, rather than asking for methods and making posts like the above, all the time?
Your pessimism is absurd. No wonder you have 3000 posts at a suicide forum!

I joined here because I was suicidal, and posted a small amount. Now, I come here to support people and help them get better.
That's why I have almost 3000 posts :) .

If you keep asking for methods and / or encouraging suicide, you run the risk of being either placed under moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$262.00
Goal
$255.00