So bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I feel sooo bad today, a lot of stuff piling up in my head and taking over :(
    I don't want to be here anymore :cry:
    A lot of bad memories tripping over each other and causing confusion.

I can't formulate my thoughts properly... can't think at all.
    Oh, it doesn't matter... I feel so rock bottom. :depressed:

lea x
  2. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Big huggles and cuddles i am sorry things are tough for you right now...

Your not alone... i am here if you wanna talk...

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Leiaha,

I'm not exactly mrs.happy today, but I am here if you need to talk :hug:

Try and block out the bad memories by distracting yourself. Keep your mind occupied by doing something you enjoy.

I hope you feel better soon sweetie xx
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks claire :hug:

Thanks lynn, whats up? :hug:

I don't know what the point of carrying on is these days, :( yeah i might feel better in a couple of days or so but, this mood is happening more fequently just lately. Seems to be more often than the good days! what is the point of hanging on just to have it happen over and over again. I just want to finish it and save myself and everyone else the hurt it causes :depressed:

Sorry for complaining, none of you need this aswell.

Lea :hug:
  5. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hi lea,sorry your feeling so down today try and hang on in there,it does get better,like sweetheart says try to disract yourself do something you enjoy it might just take your mind off the bad thoughts.Lifes one big struggle at times and depression makes it 10 times harder, you have lots of friends here to help you throughthis ,take it easy and just want you to no im thinking of you.Big hug.
  6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I've tried all the distraction techniques. well, tbh i'm still trying them now. being on here is part of that. thanks amanda :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lea,
    I am sorry to hear you are still so down!! Have you tried your painting? It takes alot of skill and imagination to be an artist. I tried my hand at it a while back. I bought the Bob Ross tapes and use to watch his shows everyday trying to learn his thechniques but just couldn't get the hang of it.
    My sister said so what if your no good your at least trying something new. Boy that was a vote of confidence.. lol You must have a talent for it because you have mentioned in a couple of threads that you like to paint. Take Care and I will thinking good thoughts for you!!~Joseph~
  8. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

leia xxx
  9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I dont have a talent for painting joseph but i like doing it, mainly for my own enjoyment :) although last year my daughter and her friends did an auction for charity, I donated 2 of my paintings and they sold for £70 and £85. I was very pleased with that considering they were rubbish lol

Lea :hug:
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm here for you anytime. If you get so down you don't know what to do then PM me. My thoughts also get all garbled up in my head. So we have something in common. lol Take care!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.