So bloody tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
And no, i don't mean in my heart and soul, I mean I am exhausted.

I have had 4 hours sleep a night for the last 3 nights, my sleep patterns clashing with having to get up earlier than usual, also, I had a lot of work to do today so I just worked through lunch, also my side was KILLING ME today, I could barely keep going even after sucking down some painkillers. So, the lack of sleep, with the hard work, with the extreme pain and the painkillers have just wiped me out. When my side starts up and I have to beat it back with painkillers it always makes me feel tired, at least I have painkillers than at least dull the pain now, but they make me drowsier than what I was taking before (but still not enough, seriously, they are pain KILLERS, not pain lesseners.

No reply needed, just tired and live alone and wanted to have a tiny rant.

LOSTINSIGHT

And no, i don't mean in my heart and soul, I mean I am exhausted.

I have had 4 hours sleep a night for the last 3 nights, my sleep patterns clashing with having to get up earlier than usual, also, I had a lot of work to do today so I just worked through lunch, also my side was KILLING ME today, I could barely keep going even after sucking down some painkillers. So, the lack of sleep, with the hard work, with the extreme pain and the painkillers have just wiped me out. When my side starts up and I have to beat it back with painkillers it always makes me feel tired, at least I have painkillers than at least dull the pain now, but they make me drowsier than what I was taking before (but still not enough, seriously, they are pain KILLERS, not pain lesseners.

No reply needed, just tired and live alone and wanted to have a tiny rant.
*shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00