• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

So bored and embrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

My parents just caught me drinking from a bottle of wine after drinking 6 bottles of beer on my own. I've neve felt so embarassed. But i only drink because it makes me feel less bored and after travelling the world and speaking to so many different people and being on medication anyway i choose in life turns me to boredom or pain.

Gah i feel so enraged with shamefullness i feel like killing someone.

:( :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm sorry to hear that hun...but the shame will pass. Maybe you really feel ashamed, not just because they caught you, but because you know that it's a problem?
I hope you feel better, at any rate :hug: :hug:

Cheesecake

I know that its a problem but its like alchohol helps me through the boredom but people dont want me to drink :mad:

but buying my own alcohol costs me too much money and im trying to save. Arghh its all such a crappy circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00