So Close To It

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I sit here, so close to the method I have, wanting to die so badly right now. I don't want this pain anymore. :sad:
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Kurt :sad: :hug:

I'll hit you up on MSN, mate :arms:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

be strong kurt

see what tomorrow brings

stay safe
  4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Kurt, it doesnt solve or change anything, I know...but please know this :hug: comes from the heart x
  5. I'm so triggered right now, yet I feel as if I don't care about me and as if I don't care about life at all. A numb trigger. I'm not like "upset" about it. I'm really not, yet the thought is "Here it is, Kurt. An example of why you must die, even though you really don't care about this trigger. You have your love of your new drug addiction. It loves you by making you "high". You forget about your troubles and you're fine for a few days. Plus, you get use to the idea of taking it, which will help you be able to OD, without backing out of it like you have most of their other times you've attempted to end your miserable, pathetic life, with the exception of September 2007. Regarding the trigger; She's out of your life, like all of the others. Everyone is living life or they are coping with their existence with stuff you'll never have. You don't have those things because society hates you. That's why they gave you the drug. In fact, now to mention it, don't get "high" anymore. OD on it, now! You must die, Kurt. You must. You fucking disgrace, Kurt. Die now Die!"

It's what I hear in my mind, over and over, as I sit here typing this message. This must be what she meant by the psychosis thoughts. The fact that I can so easily die, does make the situation worse. I am so tempted right now.
  6. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

i shall come and interrupt those voices by shouting louder. and im a girl so this works. stick around kurt youre beautiful person and you dont deserve to feel as though youre hated by anyone or anything :hug:
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: Kurt :sad: :hug:
  8. :( i did this didnt i?
  9. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Come on, Kurt! You can't go, got lots of work to do. You gotta help me for when I become famous! There's a back room with your name on it :wink:

Hang in there man :hug:
  10. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

Hey. :)
    I didn't know your name was Kurt, but hello.
    I see you in the chat sometimes.
    I am right where you are right now.
    I'm not even really,
    but so apathetic that I could easily, and really want to go tonight.
    I can't for a few days though just in case I survive.
    The consequences of surviving this week are too much.

If it's any consolation I like having you here.
    You're one of the people I enjoy seeing in the chat.
    PM me if you want.
    We can talk :)
  11. I took some stuff, but not enough for an OD, just enough so that I'm not too depressed for going with her tonight. :hug: for all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.