So close to the edge.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by mixedemotions, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

My moods are all over the place and I cant seem to control them. I'm up and down all the time and it feels like i'm going to burst into tears at any minute.

I want to harm so much, that I've been thinking of new ways to do it. I want to cut, but I know if I started I wouldn't stop again. It is really getting to me. I'm so depressed and stressed out. I'm on the edge and wanna jump.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please hang in there and don't harm yourself. I really recommend a website I belong to which you can access from WildCherry's profile. Please distract yourself somehow.
    One thing I do is do a bunch of push ups ...till my arms burn...it makes me feel like I am punishing myself ...just one thing I do.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Take care,
    B

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I really suggest running or exercising in your room. Its a really good distraction - it hurts a lot too.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jane :hug:

Did you manage to overcome the thoughts? :hug:

5. mixedemotions

The thoughts are still here and getting stronger and stronger.
    I feel that i need to write or tell some one how i'm feelin and what it upsettin me so much but i cant seem to get the words out.

It is driving me insane. I need to cut

6. sd-239192

sd-239192 Well-Known Member

hang in there, talk to us instead of going back to the steel it does no good for you stay strong bud, you will be in my prayers

7. mixedemotions

I woke up this morning feeling as though I had won the battle. For the first time in 2 weeks straight bcoz the first thought in my head wasn't.... "I need to cut".
    I'm hoping that this feeling stays with me for at least a little while. I'm finding it really hard not to cut, but today I feel fine.
    Maybe the medication is beginning to kick in... I dont know. But yeah I'm gonna try stay positive today :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.