so close

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

it's too hard - i'm too close

almost ended last week - it would have been so easy - but i let someone talk me out of it - looking back i'm not sure why

it feels so near - everyone wants a piece of me but no really wants all of me

i wanted a partner - i have a spouse

i wanted a life - i have an existence

i wanted friends - i have co-workers

iwanted contentment - i have frustration and pain

i wanted to be loved - i'm alone

i keep trying to continue, to survive - i just can't find a reason to keep going on

work will be hell tomorrow - just the stress of walking into the building is making me sick

trying so hard to censor myself so my post won't be deleted - but that means i can't truly say what i'm feeling right now - i understand why and i don't want to trigger or hurt anyone - it just means i'm never going to be able to make anyone understand

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You want out i understand that as do many here want away out a way to disappear but you do have a reason to stay you know your children love y ou even if they do not show it they love you and you cannot harm them the only reason i stay

3. Wastingecho

been trying to tell my that for years and years

not enough anymore - cost is too high

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes the cost to ourselves is very very high you are right we live in constant sadness i get that i do you love your children no matter what that love will not allow us to leave our children with the same illness we have how do we pass that on how do we allow them to live as we are doing we can't can we. we cannot allow them to suffer but dam i am so sorry you are in such pain

5. Wastingecho

at the point where i don't care - not going to take much to push me over the edge now - pulled backed from it again last week - don't know if i'm strong enough to do that again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.