so close

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mikey -g-, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

to giving up. things are too hard, too painful. ill give in soon, i know it.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you feel this way...what is going on? big hugs, J

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you don't give in. :hug: Here if you want to talk.

4. things in life suck, i know and i mean it.

i went through highschool as the loser kid where everyone ignored me. when i walked at my graduation ceremony, half my class Boo'd me.

I went to a community college because i wasn't smart enough to get into a university and it turns out i suck at community college too..i dropped out in my 2nd year.

my parents thought i transferred over to a real college and i pretended i did and put on a fake show and everything for a whole year. lying to those who raised me for 20 years put me in alot of pain.

my gf of 4 years just mysteriously vanished from my life just as i graduated, we promised each other that we'd stay together forever..but apparently not.

my job laid people off and i was one of them, even though it was only a retail position i felt like shit.

i had nowhere else to go but to the reaper himself.

i tried hanging my self, the first attempt the wardrobe hanger broke, second time the belt broke while i was unconcious.

i tried to OD on pills and vodka...i woke up in a puddle of vomit and diarrhea on my bed.

I tried shooting myself but misfired the single bullet into the ground.

i tried drowning myself..which is freaking scary...i woke up on the riverbank a few hours later.

i felt like someone was mocking me cause i couldn't kill myself.

i told my parents everything and even though they raised a shitstorm on me, they still told me that i was young and had a future. their gonna help me get back into school and help me as much as parents can.

just remember that theirs a person that cares about you whether their alive or dead, they want to see you succeed in life.

hold on buddy, talk things over with your parents or siblings. they wanna help you not harm you. its only a few hours of them yelling at you right?

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well, things suck.
    I know how you feel when everything seems to just build and build and it's all shitty! It'll keep happening too, if you can't expect anything positive to happen... unfortunately, bad shit will happen to good people; and it happens alot.

If you don't wanna try anymore- that's understandable. We're all tired, but no matter how I look at it; suicide really isn't the easy way out at all.
    It just brings on more shit to add to the pile of things that suck about life.

Please feel free to talk about it more, here.
    If you can't talk to anyone else-- then getting rid of all of the shit you're carrying by venting here may help you even just a little bit?

I won't go into my own shit, but we're alike in alot of ways.
    I'm still here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.