So close

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Once again an express train was whizzing past as I was on the platform,through my mind was how would it be to be right in front of it.I feel pretty surely next time or pretty much so it's going to happen,the urge is getting so strong now and has been for such a while and it feel's so good also.
  2. isocial

isocial Active Member

The same thing happened me once . its just our thoughts .
    give value to only positive thoughts which is running in our mind, keep away the negative thoughts .
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please don't go thu with it.. It will tear you to shreds..What an awful way to go..Why don't you take that energy and use it productively like seeing a therapist..Find some hobbies to occupy your mind and keep those negative thoughts away..
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've done all I can I honestly feel&know,you name it I've really tried it.I can't stand living like this anymore going through this endless useless hell of a suffering,it's all pointless it really is.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it may feel that way pointless but it is not. You can give your life a purpose if you choose to It will take energy but you will feel better reaching out to helpohters in a shelter in lock up etc do someithing meaningful make your life matter okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.