So close..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Worthless, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

Ive been depressed as fuck for the past 2 weeks.
    To the point ive almost admitted myself into a psych ward for wanting to end it.
    I cant stop crying, and self harming.
    I just want to end it right now.
    If anyones heard of the choking game, I tried that today and loved the feeling. I just wished i would of done it to the point I stopped breathing.
    I doubt anything any of you say will change my mind about wanting to kill myself.
    I just needed to vent.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you do go to hospital hun sign yourself in for a few days and get some help some support to get you feeling better hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Big hugs :hug: :hug: to you.

I agree with total_eclipse in that I hope you admit yourself to a hospital. Keep us updated about how you're doing! =]
  4. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

Well obviously coz im posting this im still living.
    However last night I wrote a note and everything, self harmed real bad.
    What I hate most is that im making it so obvious about how I feel and noone seems to care.
    They probably think its for attention but its a test to see who actually gives a shit.
    And like always, noone does.
    Apart from strangers on here, but if i did kill myself, what difference would it make.
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya. :hug: How about if you print out this thread and your note and go to the ER and show it to them? That might make them take you more seriously, hun.

Please get some professional assistance - go to the hospital, call the crisis or paramedics. I'm worried about you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.