so confused and exhausted

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by losing-control, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losing-control

losing-control New Member

So much pain, so tired of putting on a mask each day what do??????
    So many suicide attempts but I still always managed to get saved obvisly i ment to be here but why?
    I dont know no if i can hold on another day, another minute, another second.

I just want everything to stop... my brain, my thoughts, my breathing and all the pain.
    Arrrrggggghhhhh im just sooooo tired :crushed:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun So tiring your right hun to put on that mask everyday Here hun you do not have to wear that mask ok You can be who you are and not hide away. Can you keep talking hun let us know what has brought you to this state. Have you a therapist to help you Keep posting hun it help to lessen some of the pain and get rid of some of those thoughts hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's right, you are meant to be here...and it can be really hard to hold on...but don't let go. We are all here to support and help you.
  4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

you are tired but that doesn't mean the only option left is to commit suicide.
    there are many kind ppl here who care and are more than willing to help you.

take care my dear <3
  5. losing-control

losing-control New Member

Hey everyone thanks so much for the encouraging messages and replies. Its really helpful to know that there are people that care and are willing to help :) I amazed how a lot of ppl on here are going through so much tough stuff but manage to be strong and hold on. Does any one have tips for me and how i can hold on? I feel like just giving up im so tired and cant fight the pain much longer but it also rips me apart thinking of how much pain my family will go through when I have passed away. I just feel like a tiking time bomb and im about to explode any minute.
  6. MisterBGone

Hi! It's nice to meet you... They say that if you take a perfectly healthy, normal individual, and deprive them of sleep long enough, they will loose their collective minds, and do themselves in! So, I know it isn't easy, especially feeling the way you do, but perhaps if there was some way to get some shut eye, that might do you an infinite world of good.:) Could you talk to your doctor to see what they might advise? Sleeping pills, etc. Sometimes, staying physically active helps me, other times, it doesn't do much, so I dunno! But you've got to find what works best for you! Good Luck.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.