so confused (please advise)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lancashirelass, Sep 25, 2011.

1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

i am feeling really confused at the moment. My ex is being a bit jekyl and hyde and several times i have had to stop at my mates for my own safety. However now my mate is being off with me and i don't really understand why i feel like somehow i have managed to push her and everyone else away from me with my situation. I am starting to feel lonely and that i have no support as i feel like i am draining everyone and although i do feel guilty for doing this i also need support while i try and gt my lie back on track. I don't know what i am meant to do, do i pretend everything is ok when i talk to my mate so as to make sure she doesn't feel like i am leaing on her too much? Please any advice would be appreciated.

2. AlopexAngel

AlopexAngel Chat Buddy

That's a tough one Dawn. I want to say a friend isn't much use if you can't be honest and get support. However, for safety reasons you seem to need her at kinda any costs. Any chance you can get police help for your ex?

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your ex. Maybe she is scared of being your support, feeling that she has to stand up to your ex etc? She may think this even if you have not asked her to do anything like that.