So confused???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ef88, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ef88

ef88 New Member

I just dont understand what is wrong with me, I do not understand why I think about suicide so much, I dont understand I how I know suicide is wrong but yet I feel myself doing. It has gotten to the point where I dream about it. I feel like a blame everyone else for my feelings and why I can become sad. It is also confusing how my day can be fine and just one simple thing can turn it upside down. I dont know how I can know this but when it gets to the point of attempt I am lost and in a state of disaster. Sometimes I believe that maybe I am just selfish you maybe that is just what they tell me. It's weird how much you can hold in of what other people say. The last three years of my life have been a wreck. One day it is good and the next it is horrible, I have experinced so much the last three years that I am to the point where I am tired of trying to do anything you get to a point where you understand that nothing gets better but you cant escape it and yet again I am confused on that. I dont know....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi EF...during unstable times, I think we seem very foreign to ourselves...I used to think about su a lot because I wanted to know there was a way to escape the pain...now I voice what is going on and rely upon su ideation very rarely...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.