so dam stupid

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Again i trusted her sent her some spending money she said to go to movies
    wrong stupid me believing her trusting her again so stupid so dam gullible
    i am sick and the illnes and just making me weaker I really don't see any reason now i wish i could trust but nt any more anxiety so high so fed up with her with life its not worth living if it has to be this way I know she now she would't care son would't care i don't care there is just to much dam saddness andpain i cnt win

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can win. By posting here you are winning this battle. It won't always be this way Mary.. it will get better.

Do you want to talk about what your daughter did? :hug:

3. total eclipse

No i just need to go to bed i am too sick for this i am just fighting a battle i know eventually will take me im sorry spent all day in emergency dept. They gave me strong meds shouldn't take them but they insisted was sick all day
    now i am just worn out to tired to even give a dam abt anything why can't this stop why. don't worry maybe sleep will help me maybe iwill feel better tommorrw have to pick up meds from pharmacy maybe they will make me feel stronger sorry i hate it when im weak but im getting to tired going to bed now sorry hope you have a good night take care

4. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Violet,

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your day.

I hope you feel better after getting some rest.

Sleep well and take care.

Kind regards,

Polar

5. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Your not stupid...you just need to think more.I called myself stupid not 10 minutes ago.You just have to think.

6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there..
    im really glad u went 2 a+e.. sorry the tablets they have give u are making u feel rubbish.. try 2 keep taking them.. im sure they will help in the long run.. :hug:
    although u might feel like ur weak.. u are anything BUT weak.. u are 1 of the strongest kindest ppl i know.. u have so much 2 deal with.. yet u still find time 2 help others and keep fighting for you..
    take care.. hope u feel a bit better this morning.. x

7. total eclipse

Hey i am feeling better now taking meds to help ease pain and antibiotics won't take strong meds though don't like addictive meds. My daughter called today said she will phone me tonight wants me to come visit tommorrow but i can't drive and hubby won't take me. I am okay now slowly hopefully i will get stronger as i get ontop of all this physical illness. thanks for caring and again sorry just my mind does stupid things thats all.

8. total eclipse

god please take these thought this pain away please I need her here with me i know it is selfish but its too hard without her here they siad it would get easier but its not. i need her safe with me i know speaking in i and mes sorry i am being selfish right just hurts so much when i am alone. Im not strong when she is not here i have too much time now i wish i had her with me thats all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.