so damn miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.

meagainstme

i just feel so sad.
im so fed up of my mind just thinking about all the bad things that have happened. i want to just forget it all. nothing matters anymore.
my girlfriend is amazing. when im with her im 100% happy. i thought i had got better. but the other night i went out and was super paranoid with her. i dont want to have to rely on her. i hate myself. i saw photos of myself earlier. what a fucking fat mess i am. i cant stop thinking about cutting. the other day i caught myself saying ''i cant wait till after my holiday so i can cut my arms again'' why am i such a fucking PYSCHO????
ive stopped my meds suddenly. which i know is stupid. ive felt so tired and had headaches cus of it. but i dont want to be on them anymore. i feel insane that i need tablets to function.
oh i do hate myself.
there is nothing i like.
NO ONE LIKES ME ANYMORE. IM FUCKED UP.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one likes you anymore? You just said you had a great girlfriend.

Fat mess? Dude, if you are attractive enough for your "great girlfriend", why be so self-conscious? There are clearly women out there who would like to be with you.

If you went off meds and feel worse than before, it would be a good idea to get back into it(unless you have problems with medications, which some people do). Remind yourself that your feelings are only chemicals and electrical signals. Something might not be working properly, but it isn't your fault.

Reki

I can't really offer any spectacular advice since I also suffer from depression, although I think it could be worse. But if there's one thing I'm pretty sure of now it's that more often than not we have to rely on ourselves to get out of the ditch and while it helps to talk about it, it won't make it go away.

There are times when I'm feeling pretty low about things that I've done, both to myself and to other people, and I'll just sit and sigh and stare at the wall or the floor or whatever it is that I can look at without worrying about it looking back at me. Sometimes someone will ask what's the matter, most of the time they keep their distance and I'll just wonder what the point of it all is and sink deeper and deeper into depression, a lot of the time I'll either feel lonely or angry that they don't ask what's wrong.

Sorry if that went a little off topic, it's a bad habit, talking about myself. I'm just trying to say that most of the time nothing will happen if we just feel sad, we have to do something about it. It's much easier said than done, believe me I know, but if being a little overweight bothers you try to work it off, your girlfriend can support you all the while. If you feel unliked you could try to find out why and change it, or meet other people more like yourself, sometimes I'll feel like my friends are avoiding me or just aren't friends at all, but later down the line it's usually me who was acting strange to begin with.

Anyway, I'll stop boring you now with all this cheese. I hope things improve for you, just keep in mind that a lot of what happens to us in life is mostly dependent on us and what we do. Not everything, but quite a bit.

I get the feeling this might be offensive to some people somehow, if it was I apologize, it wasn't my intention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00