So damn tempting

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Littlewiji, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

It's getting harder to stop myself. Every time, without fail, I stop myself just before I break skin. But I keep wondering, how good would it feel to not stopp. To feel that deserved pain.
  2. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Stopping yourself sometimes just isnt enough. You gotta change whats making you wanna cut. And then sometimes thats not enough. You gotta find something to replace what ur missing.

Its not easy to stop. Every once in a while i drag a blade across my skin thinking how great it would be to just apply a little force. You just gotta keep focus on what ever reason you have to stop.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you for stopping self I hope you have a therapist to help you do other things than cutting. Find out what is causing the need to self harm and deal with it. Your Therapist will help you deal with this pain. Glad you are able to come here and reach out as people care here. You are very strong please try to distract yourself when this thought comes. Get away from the place you self harm throw your tool of choice away.
  4. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

I'm gonna make my rubber band gun again, hopefully that's less harmful.

Thx for the help guys.

And meh @ the therapist thingy. I really don't want my family to know im feeling like this. I'm more the grin and bear type, and I'm getting rather good at that. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.