so...depressed and fat...just wanna dissapear

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by princess, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princess

princess Member

yea...i'm bck if someone remembers me:sad: *i need to vent*
    this whole time i haven't been around..made it worse...i've been cutting more often and deeper...i'm fat i think i do have an ed, i'm failing algebra too...i think i'm bi,i feel so alone... i'm so confused,depressed,fat and alone....:depressed
    i don't wanna eat cause if i do i gain if i don't i'm now i'm stuck i won't go up or down...if i eat something i just feel so grossed out so i go and vomit,other days i just don't eat during the whole day...
    i feel so alone...i have no b/f so i'm fat and ugly no one likes me:blub:not even girls...i think,i haven't really tried so not sure
    i like this boy at school but he just doesn't notice me, he knows my name but we don't talk much i guess i'm not so interesting...then there's the other one he knows my name but we don't talk much neither...both have g/f
    i'm gonna probably die a lonely old lady with 27 cats and it'll be suicide.
    i feel so...i don't even know sometimes...sometimes i just don't feel when i cut neither so i cut deeper but still nothing...i'm so numb inside
    i just dunno wat to do...i need a only way out is cutting...i'm cutting more deep now i guess seeing blood calms me down...i just wanna fade away........................................:sad:
  2. princess

princess Member i'm alone in here too......:depressed:
  3. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Sorry you're distressed in this way. Teenage years are hellish for most of us, there's no getting away from that fact. I'm not really sure what else to say. But I did want to add that you're definitely NOT alone in your sufferings on this forum, and I hope that provides some comfort.
  4. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

If you need a friend im always here if you wanna talk :smile:

Im always looking for people to talk to

PM or add me on Yahoo or MSN im on them all the time
  5. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hey hun. If you need a friend, I'm always here ok? Add me on MSN or something. I'll talk anytime :smile:

I know what it is like to be fat, and hate yourself when you eat. When even the thought of eating makes your want to cry and be sick. I also cut. For the past 4years. So I know what that is like too.

There is a guy at school I like. He's sweet, kind, funny, attractive... but to him I don't exist. It fucking hurts knowing that to other people you are just another fat freak passing by, and nothing more.

You're not alone hun. We are all here. I'm here. A faceless outsider I know but... I find facelsss outsiders are easier to talk too. And some can even become great friends :smile:

Take care and keep strong hun,
  6. audrea

audrea New Member

i totally understand, and school can really add to stress and anxiety(me personally, social anxiety causes me not to want to eat) especially in the cafeteria/eating area. that was always the worst for me in high school...
    but dont feel like your alone. i can really relate to what you posted:smile:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey there, I'm so sorry to hear of how you're feeling. I know I can identify with what you are saying and expressing. If you'd like a friend....I'd be more than happy to be your friend. My MSN messenger is:, feel free to message me anytime hun. Try and hang in there, ok?

Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.