so depressed, desperate and lonely

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DrkZ90, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

I'm in the absolute bottom, I don't know what to do... I feel lonely, scared, forgotten, used, hated. I wish I could just curl in a corner and die...

I don't know what else to do, I don't know how much longer I can keep going on... Another day like this feels way too much... There's nobody out there that wants me, nobody out there that would give a shit. I'm done with trying...
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear that you are doing so badly right now. It's not good to feel lonely or forgotten, but we can help you feel better. You won't be lonely here because there are a lot of people on your side. You can't say nobody out there wants you, there are so many people in the world you haven't even met yet. And I can guarantee that more than a few people in the world care about you. So please just keep on, because there can be good things for you if you stick around and find out what they are.
  3. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

Its been 7 years going from bad to worse, being used and rejected by everyone I've met I guess is safe to say nobody wants me as anything but a tool to use and throw away, so why shouldn't I just throw myself away and end the pain?
  4. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you feel this way. I know how you feel, because I often feel like that too. My heart aches for you, I wish I could take your pain away.

But all I can do is offer my shoulder for you to cry on and my ear for you to talk to. :hug:

I'm here for you, please know you're never alone here. There are so many people here in this forum that even if you are alone in the real world you can make awesome friendships here!
  5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry your feeling like this right now :( I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts and mild depression episodes out of 7 years. So, I can understand your pain that your feeling right now. I wish I could take the pain a way I wish I really could. All I can do is offer my listening ear. You can pm me at anytime and I'm willing to listen to you. :hug:

Remember your not alone because there's many friends here that can help you. :hug:

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't throw yourself away just because people have hurt you. That doesn't make you a bad person, and you just need to be around the right people. Prove to them that you are worth it and live your life strong.
  7. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Agreed with Christy you shouldn't throw yourself away because other people - have hurt you in the past. It doesn't make you a bad person at all - you just need to find the right people to hang out with. Let them know that you are worth it and live life as strong as you can. It sounds tough and I know it does because people treat you like crap and that makes you feel low... Trust me I know how you feel because some of my family doesn't even care about me. Remember were here for you :hug:

8. **katie**

**katie** Member

i would rather be hurt than be the one hurting others, at least you must have something to offer, you must be helping others without realizing, guess they really need you, wish i could help someone, instead i keep hurting them all
  9. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Your situation may seem bleak, if you'll post what troubles you, we can listen and encourage you.

Lonely? You've got a lot of friends here, people who have been in your situation. Find someone to PM (private message) if you want a one-on-one conversation.

We care, you're important to us. Stick around a while and you'll see. You can post almost anything (within the FAQs) without being criticized. We'll listen to you.

In the community here, there are a lot of improbable, come from behind survivors. We try to look out for each other,
  10. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I've been experiencing the same type of feelings of rejection, loneliness, and feeling used everyday it's a struggle but we got to try to hang in there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.