so depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I don't really know how I feel any more, I feel like crying i'm so fed up. Years of depression and it don't get any better. I've got no one to talk to, no where to go. I am seriously entertaining the thought of doing it. I can't bare this any more.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You can talk to us.
    And crying is ok. I love when I can cry :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Darkrider,
    I know where your coming from. I spent my first two years crying everynight because I had finally found my nich in life. Had bought a house, had two new vehicles, a decent job, etc. etc. etc. Then I had a nervous breakdown and lost everything including my fiance. I took a third shift job that payed fairley well and I didn't have to deal with people to much.
    After the second year i was past greif and hung up on anger for myself and for my fiance who ripped me off for a considerable amount of money. I found out later she hooked up with a guy at work and they wasted all my money up there noses(cocaine).
    I was in and out of the hospital several times after that. The depression was always there, like a sleeping giant and it woke up and turned into a monster. To this day I still battle it on a dailey basis. My therapist has helped me quite a bit in learning to deal with it. She says it will probably be with me the rest of my life along with the suicidal thoughts. It is just how you go about dealing with it that makes the difference. I backslide every now and then, but I have found support here at the forum which really helps. My best wishes go with you. Take care!!~Joseph~

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Darkrider,

Is there any way you can see a therapist?

You do have people to talk to, you have us :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.