so desperate, so scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sufferinginsilence, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't want to die. I just want everything to go away. I can't take another day of this. I am so scared of being hospitalized, I can't tell my psychiatrist how I really feel but I think I need medication. How do I explain it to him? Can I call a crisis hotline and say anything without fear of being turned in? What is it like if I do get hospitalized? Bad results with previous meds. I don't think I can wait for an appointment, I need help right now. I know the next step would be call 911 or go to ER when in crisis. I am too scared to do that. I think about drinking or drugging every day to kill the pain but haven't yet. I have no friends or support. My mind is so scattered it feels like it will explode. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It's okay to call crisis hotline, I have been anonymous and they did not report me. But it's case to case basis...as some people have said 911 sent people over to their houses

Being in the hospital means you're safe and can focus on yourself without other distractions

The chat on this forum is a faster way to talk to somebody if you don't want crisis hotline.

3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I think that you should give the hospital a chance. It's really nothing to be scared of. I've been in and out of several hospitals. Maybe they can help you. If not, at least you'll know that you tried. I think that a crisis hotline would turn you in. I would tell your psychiatrist exactly how you feel. They can't help you if you're not truthful with them.

4. DrowenedFishOnFire,
    I would love to go on the live chat, its one of the reasons I joined this forum but I can't get it working. I have installed java several times, removed old versions and gone through the troubleshooting tips provided here. It shows it as installed on my programs page but still no luck.

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Please PM me with the details of what you see and what happens when you try to use the chat site. Also let me know what browser (chrome , IE' Firefox, Safari etc) and operating system (Window or Mac). I can probably help you get into chat. Also. yopu might try just to use the alt chat link (like for mobile phones but on your computer) http://client0.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=72766

6. This is escalating rapidly I don't know what to do. My mind is my enemy. I can't handle my problems. It feels like its all over. I'm scared of what I might do. I wish I could use the chat room to talk to someone. anyone.

7. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

where you able to make the chat work ? if not ..you install a software called teamviewer .. through teamviewer i can access ur computer and troubleshoot the issue ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.