So, does anyone have a Facebook?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I have Facebook, but I rarely go on it :?
  3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Okay...well that doesn't exactly help me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
  4. Frys

Frys Well-Known Member

I have one but I don't think handing out your information to just anyone is a good idea....
    If there's someone I've talked to, just PM me and I'll give you my addy :)
  5. PaleBlueEyes

PaleBlueEyes Member

Just added you. MM
  6. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Hmm, well I only use my facebook to keep in touch with guys I know from theater, but why the hell not? I'll add you :)
  7. AsphyxiateOnMisery

I don't see any new requests :/ PM me your FB address?
  8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

I don't see a request from you either...
  9. AsphyxiateOnMisery

OK nevermind, I guess I just respond too quickly ;p I got both of your requests now.
  10. pogosticker

pogosticker Well-Known Member

Sorry for going on a bumping old threads spree, but I'm bored and browsing through them..

I don't want to post mine publicly, given the nature of this forum and that I don't want people in my life to know about what I post here.. but I will add anyone if they want me to. I just ask that nobody posts about the kind of stuff on this forum on my wall. I added someone from another support site I use, and they did that. :/

EDIT - Bad idea posting it actually, given the edit button disappears and I wouldn't be able to remove it if I changed my mind...
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
  11. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

12. Nothingvoid

Nothingvoid New Member

Some of you people are posers yeah I said it your not suicidal the girl just asked for friend request on Facebook but you guys are so hopped up on how this image of making yourself all personal. It's Facebook you know that website on the Internet (I N T E R N E T) there hundreds of random people who stumble upon your profile everyday. Thirdly if your posts are that personal why are you posting it on Facebook.
  13. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

For the record, I'm not on Facebook, or any other "social networking" site for that matter. There's only one person on this forum who knows my real name, and I intend to keep it that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.