so done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i cant take it anymore.everyday someother crap gets added ot it. now the bank emptied both our savings and checking account, down to the last penny. both big fat 0 now. i'm too tired to list everything else that's going on.doesn't really matter anyway, dos it.

'm so tired of this crap. this is year three now. nobody better tell me "it will get better", because i've been waiting ofr tha to happen for THREE Y"EARS.

fuck this craap

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You say you have been waiting for things to get better. But what have you done to help yourself get better? It is very hard to get better alone. I tried to. And it just did not work. I waited years 'to get better' until I finally gave in and got some psychiatric help. These days I am doing fine and enjoying life. :)

3. frantic

14 years of meds and therapy. doing everything they told me to do.

i'm not waiting for myself to get better, i'm waiting for things to get better. for life to stop screwing me over. for getting back on my feet without getting punched out againm right away. for good things to last. for life to be wroth living again.

there is nothing enjoyable about my life right now.

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

If you are facing financial difficulty, then you can always go into the branch of your local bank and speak with the manager there; usually people in such situations are able to come to some sort of plan that will hep you out.
    But on what CocaCola previously said, nothing ever comes from just sitting around doing nothing and just waiting for things to change for you. If you do not put in a conscious effort to change your circumstances, then things will just keep piling up and leave you in a much worse state.
    Take action, or you will never get anything done to improve yourself, your life etc.

5. frantic

where do i say im' just sitting around waiting for my life to magically improve??? we've done the bank thing. my husband has lost job after job after job, i lost mine before christmas. it is incrediblyh difficult to find work aft erhte holidays. and no, we're not picky.

we have taken action. have been taking acxtion for three years now. i highly doubt that you could recommend anything we haven't tried already.

i cant believe i have to sit here and defend myhself. how dare you say such things when you know nothing about our lives. how dare you say that we're just sitting on our asses doing nothing but whine.

thanks for making me feel worse. incredibly helpufl

6. Petal

I never had any bad intentions frantic. Although I do not know whether you are referring to me or Leif or maybe both of us. I was innocently just asking what have you done. And by the sounds of it you have done a lot, everything perhaps.

I am sorry that you have been through so much. No one deserves that. How is your husband coping? Does he know you have suicidal thoughts? Is he someone you could confide in? :hug:

I apologize if I have made you feel worse. Hope you accept my apology x

7. frantic

its okay.doesntmatter.nothing matters anymore

8. Petal

Of course it matters, you're reaching out for help. That is a big step to take. Keep reaching out :)

9. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Everyone matters :hug:

10. frantic

feel like i'm already dead. not here anymore. just my body still walk saround. just a matter of time before that drops too. cant be much longer

11. frantic

think im done. dont think i'll make it through the night

12. Moat

Moat Banned Member

There you go, you survived another night, good on you!
    That only goes to show that no matter how difficult your circumstances are right now, you still have the strength and will power to pull through, even if it does seem like only a minor victory. And even a small victory is something to be proud about!
    You have all of us here cheering you on and to talk to whenever you feel the need again and none of us are going to let you go through anything by yourself.
    :bubbles:

13. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

I agree with Leif.

What are you going through right now? What is causing you pain?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.