SO DONE!

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

So I just figured out today that the person who abused me since I was 12 until I was 17 was arrested for a probation violation and the judge let him go. Every time time he gets arrested they ALWAYS let him go I don't understand it seems if that was ANYONE else they would have been locked up a long time ago. But no he keeps getting out of it every time. I guess he is above the law I guess he can abuse whoever he wants whenever he wants. I guess its MY FAULT that he abused me who knows? I guess it is my fault. I guess all I deserve in this life is feeling hopeless, helpless and stupid. No one cares what happened to me apparently its all a big joke. I am so done with this I wish he would have killed me...................... :(

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey Special-Agent-Gibbs,

I'm extraordinarily sorry to hear about what happened to you and how this has played out. You didn't deserve any of this and just because the justice system is flawed that doesn't mean that you're in the wrong (& he's in the right!). You're a very, very great person--based on the posts I've read of yours in the past. And I just hope that you're able to get the help you need to one day get past all this and feel better. Bad things happen to good people, and people don't always get what they deserve. May fate smile on you soon.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

May I ask where you live (not exactly, just the country? ) 'cos I know they leave people off with probation and bail etc etc etc in ireland and the uk over and over again it is a joke and an insult to the victim. You are NOT at fault here. He abused you. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be even thought about. just know its not your fault, it is 100% on him. Vile creature.

4. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hello-

I live in the United States

I just dont know what to do anyone its like no one cares what happened to me... This is why I never talk about what happened to me because I know that no one cares.

-Special Agent Gibbs

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well I care, because I understand. I had my ''case'' re-looked over again a few weeks ago and it was denied due to a lack of evidence. It's a fucking joke since there was so much circumstantial evidence. I really feel for you and understand the pain you are going through. Keep talking if it helps.

6. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hi!

I wonder if you've ever considered giving some form of therapy a shot? I understand that this stuff is extremely personal and difficult to talk about. But do you think that maybe getting it out and having a counselor help guide you through these hurtful feelings might be of some benefit? I know that it is not for everybody and perhaps it doesn't sound spectacular, but just think if it helped you to get rid of some of this pain? Because I think that that's what you deserve most. Good luck no matter what!

-mrb

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well I care as I was ignored from 13 to 20.
    No one wanted to hear it until I got a therapist and he heard it!
    The relief of having an ear, someone who understood the guilt, shame and abhorrence I felt.

It is never the victim who is at fault, remember that!
    Children have no voice, we must speak for them as adults and a child is NEVER to blame!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.