So easy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sihuskyzoi, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

It's the only thing that makes me feel less anxious. Less scared. Less powerless. Less hopeless. That I have control, at least, over this. Over stopping the ride. Over refusing to play anymore. There are such amazing levels of comfort in knowing that a simple finger pull and this constancy... of thoughts and fears and anxieties can finally be overcome. How fucked up is that??!

2. razor2012

razor2012 Active Member

I understand that. I'm getting a lot of roadblocks lately and it's comforting to know that there is a switch I can turn off to stop everything if it gets to be too much. Only problem for me is I believe I'll still exist in an astral copy and be watching my family and friends and everyone that knows me grieve and I'll feel every ounce of their pain...for the rest of their lives. The only good to come of it for me is I won't have to eat. Or work. But I think it'll cause me more pain than I have now, since I'm more lazy than depressed. But I still contemplate it anyway.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I kind of feel the same way...I wonder if I'll ever reach that point though. It seems that no matter how things get, I find a reason to hold on. I hope you and everyone else here find something that can make them happy again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.