so embarrased..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arthur-Amelia, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur-Amelia

Arthur-Amelia Active Member

I feel like such an idiot. A year ago i thought it wise to post some pics of my nails up to share with women to relate and share tips and nail art. I quit posting like after a few months. Now some nail fetish guy found them and is ****** i no longer post so he found my employers social media accts and is spamming them all my pics. Im beyond embarassed and scared for my job, my family and basically my life. If i get fired from my job over this im done. I've really hit rock bottom... I think killing myself is really the only way to make it stop. If he gets no response from my employer and goes to my parents it will give my mom a heart attack for sure... Mothers day is around the corner.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. I wonder are these pictures innocent pictures of nails? If so what true harm can be done with them. I am sure if you explain it to everyone; they will ignore this lonely soul's tactics. Letting people know what's going on is probably the best thing. You did nothing wrong, and you cannot control others. With that being said; take a deep breath and relax.

I would contact the police and let them know that you have a stalker. Because in reality this is what this guy is doing. Perhaps they can catch him, and he can be charged? Could it be an ex? Or someone close to you? How in the world did he get your info??? That's my biggest concern.

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry this is happening. I do not think you did anything wrong. I am not even sure it would be legal to fire you over this. Please call the police. But he surely will win if you commit suicide. Doing that will cause so much harm to your mother. And his sick need to harm people in the very worst way will have been accomplished by you. I know this is a difficult time. But honestly, its your nails. My niece sent some online pedophile photos of her in a sexy outfit. MUCH worse than nails. Her parents just helped her to get safe. They called the police. And they and the police worked together. I am really sorry this sicko is doing this. But again, you did nothing wrong. Nothing. Please do call the police. Keep posting here if you want to have support through this time. Stay safe. Dont harm yourself. :hug:

4. linsaytiger

linsaytiger New Member

I am sorry to hear from you. Hope the good news to be come true. Continue to your life and enjoy it.

5. Arthur-Amelia

Yeah its just nails but still super embarrassing because my nails are kinda long... I had no idea it was a fetish. Most ppl find long nails gross. They're not super long, like a quarter inch to half inch of white part. Im cutting them down now. Its a Foreigner, from the UK. Im in USA. I don't know what to do. He keeps making new accts. My business is really professional. He is ruining my life. I don't even know his name.

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

have you called the police and asked them what people do? Or who you can turn to advice and help? Please DO remember that you have done nothing wrong. But I understand that it is a violation of your life. Will you try calling the police to ask their advice?

I googled "report cyberstalking" https://www.google.com/#q=report+cyber+stalking I came up with some places you might want to check out. I do hope you can tell someone where you live who can work on this with you. And also, I hope you will call the police and keep posting here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
  7. Arthur-Amelia

I reported it to the UK police in his area. I have his IP address. Its been blocked before for spam. He lives right by a primary school. Im not his first victim but if i have my way with it i will be the last. I hope he rots in prison with no internet for the rest of his life.

8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I still believe explaining this to all those you know and perhaps writing something on that site will help?

9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Knowing there is someone like that near a school makes me shudder...

10. Arthur-Amelia

Well, the uk police wont Help me Because i don't live there. But local police wont help because what can they do when he lives overseas. Im totally ruined... Wtf why did i ever do this. Its the worst choice I've ever made. Why could i not see this coming? I never guessed in a million years anybody had a nail fetish or would try to destroy me like this.

I know hes a disturbed individual that keeps getting away with it. He's probably a child Molester too. I cant take it anymore. I've got no options left?

11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say you are out of options. It's more like we don't know all your options. Surely there is a solution. Have you searched online for similar stories? Perhaps someone who has gone through what you are is out there and they know what to do and freely shares the solution? Don't give up hope. :hug:

12. Arthur-Amelia

omg there really is no other option than suicide. i cant believe this totally random event was finally it, the last straw. what a crock of shit... not even my own choice. not a soul out there will help me. they just keep telling me to go kill myself.

13. Arthur-Amelia

i don't have time to read stories, i need help now. i filed two police reports. im dry heaving and throwing up shaking, i cant go on like this. i feel ill. im dying.

14. Arthur-Amelia

And now even the attorney says there is nothing they can do and I should go to police. *Nobody wants to touch this with a ten foot pole. *I just feel so defeated. I haven't slept really in days and I'm I a constant flight or fight response. *It's not good for my personality. I hate fighting. I hate having enemies, the hatred is oozing out of my very being and spilling out onto whomever is near by. *It's cheaper for this man to buy a plane ticket and kill me than it is for me to do a thing about it. *That's what's wrong with society. *I haved played video games a lot, and have a few enemies that have been harassing me for years without provoking or fighting back in the least. *It sucks because it's a game I love. *But I've forgiven them, because it's a game... I will never be able to forgive this man, this is m life. It's not a joke, it's not a game. And I'm scared because if jerks playing a game can make themselves feel like big men picking on a little girl for 5 years straight... Imagine how long this guy will be at it. *And the only way for me to quit playing the game of life... Is to kill myself.

15. CD110

CD110 Well-Known Member

wut. Who's telling you this? Don't kill yourself over some freaking pictures. Doesn't sound like you can do much that is legal, just move along and don't let it affect you. That's what he really wants. But again, it's just some damn pictures.

16. Arthur-Amelia

Its not just photos when he has my work address and home address. He will probably try mailing a bomb or poison to me. He wants me dead. He took photos of me off from work facebook with other coworkers in them and is tweeting them back to my work with derogatory remarks about me.

17. flowers

flowers Senior Member

here is a website that deals with these sort of things http://www.perverted-justice.com/ You may find some good suggestions there.
    Posting here at sf is great. I hope you will continue. I also hope you will call a therapist who can help you get through it. Because this is way too much for you or anyone to handle without good irl support. I very strongly believe that he will not come to the US to bother you in person. And I believe he is not stupid enough to mail something to you. This would be a federal offense and would involve the FBI and Scotland yard. I know that is little consolation. Please do check out the website. It has a very good reputation.

18. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It sounds as though you are having a panic attack. Please take a moment to take a few breaths. This man lives across the world. For some reason you he has targeted you. Perhaps to get money. It sounds like it could be a gimmick to blackmail you. You mentioned owning your own business. Suicide is never the answer. Things can get better. This will pass. :hug:

19. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry this is happening. Surreal experience to endure being a target of someone who is malicious And a coward attacking someone over the pond beyond anyones reach.

If I ever find out who did this to me I would have personally booked a ticket and flew over there n whacked him personally but thats me.

20. Arthur-Amelia

Thank you everyone for the links, advice and support.

This coward is still after me. All my social media accts are deleted or completely locked down to private or friends only now but he already saved all my contacts, friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances from facebook when it was open and is messaging them one by one asking for me by name and sending them photos of me from a creepy account.

He reminds me of the kissless virgin that went on a shooting rampage. Ugly, poor, can't talk to women irl...

Its the anniversary or my little bros suicide and i get messages from coworkers telling me my stalker is messaging them.... I cant take this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.