So everyone's fucking blind, deaf and stupid.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black-dragon, Dec 20, 2008.

1. black-dragon

black-dragon Member

I don't know where to start. Basically everyone around me ignores me when I try to ask for help with something. It's always me that should change for them. I'm never allowed to fucking get mad. Every time I have a problem it's always my imagination (You said my acne was fine, the doctor prescribed fucking ROACCUTANE - the HARDEST ACNE TREATMENT THERE IS). Tehre's so much shit that I can't tell anybody else that just gets ignored. This shit's been building up in me for years. Lately it's just all coming out. I spend days on end trembling with anger and getting chest pains. I can't sleep at night. Recently my godamn doctor said to moisturize my skin more to help with my eczema, I said that I thought it was moisturized enough, but no, he doesn't listen. So I did it and now my acne is fucking back. My mum has always got this godamned "I'm right you are wrong" attitude towards me. She always acts condescending towards me because I don't believe in god - "one day you'll understand, the devil has a strong grip on you, (sometimes she just laughs at me when I'm extremely distressed?!)" AD NAUSEUM. She loves to fucking use the things I complain about against me too. I was arguing with her about the damn neighbours this morning and suddenly she SAYS IM FUCKING CRAZY OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE I -THINK- ME ECZEMA/ACNE/VARIOUS OTHER THINGS ARE BAD?! The doctor just tells me to not worry about my problems because he's a fucking idiot. Once it was so hot I couldn't justify wearing a long sleeved shirt outside to the doctors and so my mum and doctor saw all the fucking scars on my arms. What did they do. Fucking nothing. A few times I've burst into tears trying to get help from my mum with my distress, but she just tellsme that I need psychiatric help! FUCK. All my fucking friends are gone and nobody wants to talk to me. Why? Because I'm not into their fucking bullshit mainstream shit. Just listening to their idiotic conversations pisses me the fuck off. Fucking retards think that they're superman saving the planet for buying a "eco friendly" shopping bag. yet they smoke and throw their plastics on the ground! They should be fucking lined up against a wall and shot. It's ok for everybody else to slip up sometimes, but anytime I do it, I'm a fucking bad person or I'm crazy or some fucking bullshit. The absurdity absolutely shocks and enrages me. I want to leave this fucking world and slam the door behind me so hard that the universe shakes and everybody is left speechless.

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sounds frustrating, to say the least.

James.

3. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Hey dude,

I have acne, eczema and hyperhidrosis, had them all my life in varying degrees over the years. The acne and eczema will get better, keep using your stuff. Azelaic acid and aqueous cream did wonders for me. I know, no one understands, but that's why you're stronger than anyone will ever know.