So Exhausted....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just been wanting to sleep. A long, endless sleep. So exhausted. Tired of dealing with this depression and all. Just wanting it to go away. Tired of burdening others regarding this. So tired....

2. SteveBy

SteveBy Active Member

Hello. Tiredness really adds to the weight of feeling down. I know. I get insomnia at times, makes things worse. Sometimes I use low dose sleeping aids you get from the chemist, as per the instructions. Just every now and then. The thought of having something to help and using earplugs means I can just escape into my sleep. Sorry to hear your plight, I hope you get some sleep tonight.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry you are still suffering hun, what kind of support network do you have around you? You don't have to go through this alone. We are here for you, care to share more of what's on your mind? Letting it all out might help.

4. brknsilence

Finally starting to get the process going to getting my meds straight. I did the evaluation. Saw my case manager yesterday. I have an appointment set again with her then my new Dr on the 8th. Just tired of being sad and I have to look elsewhere for therapy. :(

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What was the result of the evaluation?
    I hope you will like your new doctor. It can get draining going from one to another and so forth, but i hope it works out for you. Just be honest and they will try and help you. The 8th is only around the corner, it will come in no time. What's going on with the therapy? Why do you have to look elsewhere?

6. brknsilence

They told me, they can help with the major depression but not the eating disorder. Only reason I have to find therapy elsewhere is because of the enormous amount of clients they have. It's okay, I guess. If they can help with meds, that should be good. I can try to find someone that can do both without meds. Also I'll sign release if information so both places can communicate back and forth so I can get any help I need. I hate dealing with all this but I guess I have to do what I have to do even though I'm exhausted in dealing with my issues. I just want to quit all together. ...

7. Nikolle7517

Nikolle7517 Member

Brknsilence, hey, I know you don't know me. I am new here but for what it is worth I do understand what your going through. In fact, exhaustion seems to be my theme here lately. Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically I too just figure what is the point????? Insomnia is a killer for me every night. I usually struggle to sleep too, even after 4 Benadryl and 2 Melatonin. I have also changed doctors and therapists and everything. I have often wondered why they all don't have the ability to take care of all such Mental Disorders. It has made me pretty angry a time or two. I think even now I have a therapist who doesn't know how to deal with a Borderline Personality, and then there is the thinking my Major Depression is a learned behavior. But like you, the process itself is exhausting and frustrating and changing seems like something I am too done to do myself. But I DO know there has to be help out there and though I am no expert and as I said, new here I just wanted to tell you I understand and I care about you finding something that works for you!!!!!!! I sincerely hope you find the strength to keep going!!!!!!! :)

2 people like this.
  8. brknsilence

Thanks - so sorry you're struggling too. Thoughts are still there. Just feel as though I lost all hope for awhile now. Just extremely depressed still.. :(

9. brknsilence

Nikolle7517 - Welcome to the forums. Here if you want to talk. Message me anytime. Hugs

10. Nikolle7517

Nikolle7517 Member

Thank you very much!!!!!! Hugs to you too!!!!! Catching up with the messages now. Lol :)

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.