So Far So Good

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Buggsy2008, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

I haven't cut at all this year... so far... in fact, the last time I did it was before christmas.. I forget what month off the top of my head.. October possibly.

I'm hoping i've finally beaten this.. I'm taking it one day at a time still.. I know deep down that the slightest thing could make me relapse.. especially on a down day.

Is there anyone else who is in the process of stopping or has recently stopped? Someone I can relate too?

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Im glad u managed to stop!!! let me tell u its a great advance and u should be proud of yourself. im not sure if u will find somebody who is no longer having the urges here, because people who feels better dont really come back to SF, or at least thats what i think. there are a few who may be strong enough to stop for good and still come here and talk about it.but if u havent and u dont feel the urge, try to stay away from things that might trigger u :)

once again Congratz on your improvement!!! you are a very strong person!

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Congratulations! That's great.

4. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

I still come here because I want to be there for people who may need it.

Plus its still a very hard struggle.. i have a long way to go yet. but so far so good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.