SO fed up right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar

Hey guys. I am into the second week of my midterms. My meds kicked in a while ago and I feel empty when I'm supposed to feel sad. Also I became very reckless. I can't study at all, I just didn't give a crap about it until now. Also my migraine played a part in me not studying... I am afraid I am failing most of my classes and tomorrow I have a very important test coming up. I feel so stressed. I cried when my dad called me. I feel sick, I wanna throw up. I am out of words to explain my frustration. I will probably have to repeat this semester... I am just so disgusted with myself. Those people that hurt me probably know that I am failing and they are doing just fine. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I hate being weak. I don't want them to pity me and laugh at me behind my back. I wanna be successful and show them I'm fine(even though I'm not). I could really use some support and your well wishes. Thank you.

True-Lee

Hey guys. I am into the second week of my midterms. My meds kicked in a while ago and I feel empty when I'm supposed to feel sad. Also I became very reckless. I can't study at all, I just didn't give a crap about it until now. Also my migraine played a part in me not studying... I am afraid I am failing most of my classes and tomorrow I have a very important test coming up. I feel so stressed. I cried when my dad called me. I feel sick, I wanna throw up. I am out of words to explain my frustration. I will probably have to repeat this semester... I am just so disgusted with myself. Those people that hurt me probably know that I am failing and they are doing just fine. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I hate being weak. I don't want them to pity me and laugh at me behind my back. I wanna be successful and show them I'm fine(even though I'm not). I could really use some support and your well wishes. Thank you.
Skylar, I am sorry that things are not going right for you now, I think you know that I would say never mind about those people that hurt you, I believe You know that you have people that do care for you and we do want you to succeed. I am sorry that you are disgusted with your self. I believe that you know my feelings on that too, I know how hard it is for you to accept accolades, I know that you were trying so hard. Skylar you are not defined by how you did on this semester, this is just a bad time for you now, I truly believe that you can work through this and come out the other side, what you are going through is a trial, a testing, it is a crucible burning off the excess, as if you were being tested by fire or the heat of that. You should know that you are competent and capable of doing this, please try and put those so called people behind you, right now you are a success as far as I am concerned it is just bad timing, with your meds and all the other stuff you are trying to deal with! I am sorry I was not here earlier, I just saw this thread and your post tonight! or I Would have been here Monday! In any case right now I am here. I am real sorry I was not earlier. Please let me know how you are doing now! Maybe it does not feel good now, I imagine your midterms are over.

LostInDreamland

I know where you are coming from. I was in college and had to drop out because of mental health issues. Also I ended up failing all my classes except one last semester. Dropping out was one of the best decisions I made because it is allowing me to figure out my mental health problems without failing more classes. I do plan to go back next year.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am so sorry that you are hurting mentally but you have to get your inner self right before you can proceed. I'm not trying to say the following in a nasty way. If it comes across like that, then I truly am sorry.

I am glad that you took the decision to seek a timeout as trying to cope with pressure of studying Ivan be horrible. Getting yourself well first, well in the long term, will be the best decision you have made. Please remember you are never too old to study as human beings we still learn new skills everyday. It's important to reneged that,

You may be feeling vulnerable now but that's understandable. Trust us, as the only ones who understand your true thoughts are the ones who know what's it's like. Remember this, they might be others who go to study at the same place but may suffer in silence.

I know, like you deep down, once you have found your inner-happiness you will succeed in completing your studies. Like I have said on numerous occasions we fall down in life but we take baby steps by dealing with our woes on a day by day basis. Trust me, it's taken me time. YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND NEVER FORGET THAT.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am so sorry that you are hurting mentally but you have to get your inner self right before you can proceed. I'm not trying to say the following in a nasty way. If it comes across like that, then I truly am sorry.

I am glad that you took the decision to seek a timeout as trying to cope with pressure of studying Ivan be horrible. Getting yourself well first, well in the long term, will be the best decision you have made. Please remember you are never too old to study as human beings we still learn new skills everyday. It's important to reneged that,

You may be feeling vulnerable now but that's understandable. Trust us, as the only ones who understand your true thoughts are the ones who know what's it's like. Remember this, they might be others who go to study at the same place but may suffer in silence.

I know, like you deep down, once you have found your inner-happiness you will succeed in completing your studies. Like I have said on numerous occasions we fall down in life but we take baby steps by dealing with our woes on a day by day basis. Trust me, it's taken me time. YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND NEVER FORGET THAT.
The above post is specially for BiPolarGirl. I'm sorry if I have upset the originator of this thread. I hope it helps others. I made a mistake, I'm sorry.

Skylar

Skylar, I am sorry that things are not going right for you now, I think you know that I would say never mind about those people that hurt you, I believe You know that you have people that do care for you and we do want you to succeed. I am sorry that you are disgusted with your self. I believe that you know my feelings on that too, I know how hard it is for you to accept accolades, I know that you were trying so hard. Skylar you are not defined by how you did on this semester, this is just a bad time for you now, I truly believe that you can work through this and come out the other side, what you are going through is a trial, a testing, it is a crucible burning off the excess, as if you were being tested by fire or the heat of that. You should know that you are competent and capable of doing this, please try and put those so called people behind you, right now you are a success as far as I am concerned it is just bad timing, with your meds and all the other stuff you are trying to deal with! I am sorry I was not here earlier, I just saw this thread and your post tonight! or I Would have been here Monday! In any case right now I am here. I am real sorry I was not earlier. Please let me know how you are doing now! Maybe it does not feel good now, I imagine your midterms are over.
I just saw this. Thank you Lee for reminding me all this. It's just a small chapter in my whole life. My midterms are over. My grades vary from 24 points to 100... also there are some others I haven't checked, I am afraid to know some of my grades. I'm not ready to face them yet. But I have to know eventually in order to make a plan to succeed in my classes with a holy miracle. Don't apologize Lee. I know you have been going through a tough time as well. I appreciate your support always, thank you so much for your encouraging words :)

Skylar

I know where you are coming from. I was in college and had to drop out because of mental health issues. Also I ended up failing all my classes except one last semester. Dropping out was one of the best decisions I made because it is allowing me to figure out my mental health problems without failing more classes. I do plan to go back next year.
Yeah I am also going easy on myself but I can't drop out because things are just so complicated now. But I am making myself priority. We all need a break from life sometimes. I hope you succeed in figuring out your problems and come up with solid solutions and good changes. I am doing better these days, I will be here for you whenever you want :)

Skylar

The above post is specially for BiPolarGirl. I'm sorry if I have upset the originator of this thread. I hope it helps others. I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
Actually I am also taking the time to get to know myself and self heal. Except I haven't dropped out because of some reasons I don't want to explain because they're too long. So your words are appreciated even though they were not meant for me :)

True-Lee

I just saw this. Thank you Lee for reminding me all this. It's just a small chapter in my whole life. My midterms are over. My grades vary from 24 points to 100... also there are some others I haven't checked, I am afraid to know some of my grades. I'm not ready to face them yet. But I have to know eventually in order to make a plan to succeed in my classes with a holy miracle. Don't apologize Lee. I know you have been going through a tough time as well. I appreciate your support always, thank you so much for your encouraging words :)
Skylar, I am sorry I have been off line since Saturday, I was not sick since then I lost my internet, now I am going to have 2, My ISP lost their main
server for 5 or 6 days, I came back on Midnight last night, I hope you are well! I still have headaches but they are not as bad.
Skylar it feels as if I have not talked to you for a year, I hope you are well, I imagine how upset you are, I so hope that you can turn things around!
I I know how you have been doing, last time I talked to you, I was hurting as well. Please let me hear back again. I and others do care, I am here for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00