• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

so fed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of life

i'm fed up of trying to be the best i can, but at the same time always being critizized for my efferts.
i litirally can not do this- just today i probably hurt a lot of people with out even realising it- said some really harsh words (and made comments about people that don't deserve it). i just feel so enclosed today......

i just feel so enclosed today, like i'm in some kind of bubble and can't get out

please make it stop?

someone?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Apologize for what you said and move on...we all do things like this, especially when we are in a lot of pain...anyone who cares about you will be there to repair the relationship...I know first hand as I had to do this myself yesterday...J

may71

idk. like SE said, maybe just apologize. and then maybe just forgive yourself. you know that you are trying your best, so people who are criticizing you don't really understand. maybe try just clearing your mind, breathe, try to let go of the stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00