So F'n Glad

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FreeHaven, Nov 14, 2008.

1. FreeHaven

FreeHaven New Member

Urrg and today I thought I was having a good day, I came to college with a fake smile on my face and as the day progressed I found I didn't need to fake anymore but right now just as the day is nearly fucking through I get another one of life's slaps in the face.

I got a text message from my best freind saying I should 'rot in hell for what i've done'...WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?! I have no idea...then it gets worse, no one will speak to me anymore. They look right through me as if I don't fucking exist. :sad:

I find and ask another friend what it was all about and he too pushes me to the floor, tells me to kill myself. Then it all started, the self-loathing and loss of confidence...the urge to take his advice and just cut till the breathing stops.

But I wont right? I can be stronger than that?

I need someone to tell me I am, I swore 6 years ago I would never cut again but now I think I need to. I just wish I knew what I had done, if only they would tell me.

I'm just glad I now have this place.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Isn't there a space between 'rot in hell' and talking about what happened? It seems very dramatic to me, and not very caring...whatever it was that they think you have done, you should be told and given a chance to make amends...unless, they do not make human errors themselves...J

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Advice with emotions never really works in my experience, but we still gotta try right? :dry:

Firstly, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I hate being cast back into despair after a few days/hours of feeling good. Secondly, your friends sound like assholes. They have a right to be angry or frustrated, but nobody has the right to make you feel like crap and/or tell you to kill yourself. Nobody.

When one emotional support beam totters jump to the next one. In this case,us.
    Most of us are open to PM's and look forwards to helping you through any problem you may have.

James.