So Fricking Angry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Feb 15, 2012.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

If one more fucking person touches my shoulder or put their hand on me, im gonna fucking kill them. my rage has been building days, im at my breaking point taking it out on myself because I no longer have an outlet. My headaches are back...all i wanna do is fucking scream. I have so much anger inside of me right now. and whats worse maybe is what i think about typing and what actually comes out are 2 completely different things and no its not from being upset, its been going on since the hospital so fucking sick of it, its making my rage worse. My chest hurts, EVERYTHING hurts. My ulse is about 120 right now and seriously I havent done anything but sit in a fucking chair all day. I seriously wish i had a punching bag i would fucking destroy the thing. If i werent at home i think id be screaming my heart out or dying i dunno not afraid....when im this inraged im no longer afraid. GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS LIFE!!!!!
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

sorry you are feeling so angry and in pain.. :( :hug: is tehre any way you could release that tension? a walk maybe..? :(
  3. detest

detest Banned Member

Well there's an idea. Why not punch a pillow, or better yet, buy a punching bag and relieve all of that worked up tension, because it'll only come out in ways that are not beificial to anyone.

Alternatively, you could just sit down and relax, make yourself a nice cup of tea, put on some music or a comedy, and just forget about all of your troubles. Enjoy yourself, because this is your one shot at life.