So frustrated, I'm going to OD on XXXX. Will that work?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I can't take it I can't take anymore. It's been a bad week.
    I'm so drunk I can't even type.
    Nobody is home

Mum is at work until the afternoon (it is now 9:am in London, England)
    Brother left for work earlier so won't be back until later this evening.

I want to do it so badly. I just diced up my arms to fuck with razors.

I have never remembered a time of wanting to take them so bad. I am so scared.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
  2. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

if u wanna talk i'm online please talk

3. GeekGurl

GeekGurl Well-Known Member

They'll probably make you very sick, maybe get you high for a little while. and might do some lasting damamge to your liver, tho you might not outwardly notice it.

you need to remove the pill name from your post title tho, you can't mention methods here

4. Aurora Gory Alice

I'm not gonna do it. I'm a fucking coward and a liar. If I wanted to be dead I'd be dead alreaady. I hate myself so much

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to take the pills and flush them..Then you should go to the ER and let them have a look at your arm..If they want to admit you then go voluntary..Being in the hospital will keep you safe from yourself and give you time to think things over with a more positive attitude..

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't go through with this. That doesn't make you a "coward" and a "liar". It makes you strong and brave for resisting. You should go get your arms checked out at a hospital or doctors, and, if possible, get rid of the pills so you're not tempted again.
    Take care.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you didn't attempt. You are certainly not a coward or a liar. You're going though a rough patch...but keep going, until to make it through. We're here for you :) Keep talking x

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi desperateanddepressed i am sorry you are feeling so depressed right now. The alcohol is not good as you know it only makes you more depressed and mixing it with medication won't be a good scene. Brain damage not something you want to live with liver damage. I suggest getting rid of medication as well through them out and get into bed and sleep off the alcohol When your not totalled then go to hospital and get crisis team to assess your cuts and get you into treatment okay go get help for yourself you need it and deserve all the help you can get.

9. triggs

triggs Account Closed

desperateanddepressed please keep talking :hug:
    i'm sorry you feel this way but it will pass, please keep strong :heart:
    if you need to talk just PM me and i'll get back to you asap okay ... hang in there
    xxxx

10. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

So pleased when i checked back and you are still here :cheekkiss
    Try to keep talking and stay safe

11. Aurora Gory Alice

Thanks Pisces and thanks everybody for your support and help. Espesh. Shogun for ringing me up and keeping me talking, really helped.
    It's been a really rough 24 hours. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.