so fucking annoyed with myself

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by k3bberz, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3bberz

k3bberz Active Member

Arghhhh, its 2 week until my prom (where everyone wears pretty dresses and stuff to celebrate leaving school or whatever, and my cuts were nearly healed but I just messed it all up again on my arm which is like the easiest place to see it ):

I hate moaning to people about it because mine are basically scratches compared to some people, so its like oh just shut up and get on with it ): wish I could die.

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

bio-oil

It would be your best friend.

3. k3bberz

k3bberz Active Member

Yeah I have cheap version of bio-oil and like vitamin e oils, but it won't work in just 2 weeks and its trying to constantly hide it from my dad :/ I wish I could be normal and not have to cut

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Do you have a cat with claws?

5. k3bberz

k3bberz Active Member

No :/ my aunty saw my bandage from last time before but I just told her I fell up some stairs and bent my hand completely back.. She didn't look convinced and my dads even less easy to lie to..

6. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Like many you sound torn between the satisfaction and end result of your perferred method of SH. The only things you to can do about it is either make a true effort to change or learn to be confident about your actions.

All im saying is don't worry about it. If your confident about the scars, few will notice or question it.

7. prophetbirds

prophetbirds Well-Known Member

You could wear armwarmers and go for the "cool chic" kinda thing. That's what I did for the longest time. Or just say that you had a freak cheese-grater incident. :p
    Either way, I wish you the best of luck. This too shall pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.