so fucking confused

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kinetic, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

Well for a while now I've gotten to sense some mixed feelings like, I feel bad, ashamed, guilty for being depressed/sad/unhappy you name it
    simply because I shouldn't be sad, and basically I'm sad because I want too, I mean my friends during the summer all asked me to go with them to hang out and most of the time I said no, that I didnt want go to

I could have spend a happy afternnon with them and I didnt, I constantly avoid people especially when someone is trying to get closer to me or to hang more time with me
    I don't know why I dont feel confortable playing a "social" personna
    I also need time to be by myself, cause if I dont i get angry with all the people around me, but then again I moan over and over again about how lonely and empty my life is

I don't understand this, if i changed my persoanlity I would be probably much happier and make people around me happier too

I feel like such a hypocrite :dry:

Please if anyone has experienced this tell me

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i can see the conflict you are feeling, and some of it i can say i have experienced myself. the worst of it is when i feel guilty about being depressed. i can only say that thinking like that doesn't benefit the situation and make things better only worse. it's not wrong to feel depressed it just is what it is, and it is up to us to try to better the situation. that being with meds or therapy. it's hard to step out sometimes and do things you don't feel like doing this i know. i face it continuously, but sometimes i end up actually feeling better for a little while when i do. sometimes it motivates me to get even more accomplished. granted this is usually short lived, but i will take it when i can get it. the key is we have to push, pull, drag, and force ourselves to help ourselves. it's not always easy but there are times that it has their benefits. i really do hope that things begin to turn around for you. if you just need an ear my pm box is always open. i will do what i can to help. please take care.

3. Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

Thank you so so much for the reply
    I will try to go against what I do now in order to have a better state of mind

Kinetic**

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

again i'll just toss this friendly reminder out there if u need to talk through something i would be glad to help. please take care and i wish you the best of luck in your venture.