So fucking difficult!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Why does everything have to be so difficult? I dont want to kill myself. I have real friends here now, a place to belong. But those things are making it so complicated. I love the feeling of finally having friends. But now that I finally have found them, I have to let them go. All my other attempts failed because I was trying to end my pain. But that will always be there. What I really need is closure. And because I finally realized it, I have confidence that this time I will succeed. It is the only way to get that closure, real true closure. But I want my friends too. Damn it. As much as I love you, closure is more important. Without it I'm nothing. Without my life will continue to be one huge struggle after another. And i need to kill myself before I loose my mind!!!!Arghhhh!! I'm sorry I started something I cant finish.

2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Stay with it sweetie, I know it's difficult to keep going. x

3. tired eric

tired eric Member

we all struggle with these demons. i am barely hanging on as well. be glad you have friends at least. is suicide really closure or is it an early exit before your true destiny has set? you willl never know if you do it, so don't.

4. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Well, I know it's probably not what you want to hear right now, so I will condense it to a

:hug:

You know the rest, thinking of you

Lauren
    xoxox

5. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

sweetie im so sorry i couldnt help you more.. i just feel lke crying. -_-

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I know that you're looking for some closure Carla, but suicide isn't the way hun. If you want closure to your problems with your ex-husband, then you have to tie up all the loose ends. Only then you can put that part of your life behind you and move on. Your friends here really love and care about you hun and we don't want to see you go. Please keep hanging on. :hug:

7. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

What kind of closure do you need? What is it exactly that is getting in the way of true happiness? I'm just here to help if I can because I have been through hell and back, and I can't believe I'm more peaceful than in my teenage years which I thought was telling me the truth about reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.