so fucking done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

started crying a lil while ago things have just built up so bad, i cant stand it anymore, started burning again, i dont care bout the pain anymore, who fucking cares! im done with this crap....thinking of ways to get away fromt his hell forever....i dont care how but ill do it and when i do all the ppl that took advantage of me will be regret it or wont give a fucking shit. im so tired of acting like everything fine when they arent....i cant do this anymore, the nasty comments from ppl in chat, screw them :cry: i should have learned long ago that my situation will never change, nothing will ever get better. IM DONE :cry:

2. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

hold on a bit more...take a warm shower, eat something, go try get some sleep/watch something on tv, then come back here and tell me u feel better:smile:

3. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for all you've been through. really i am, becasue from the souds of it, i know a close friend of mine who's been through some of the same...i just hope to god you didn't have it as bad as she did.

Nothing is ever fine....don't pretend anymore, just talk to us so we can understand what is your'e going through.

Why? why do you feel this way now? What happened?

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ana....well you know, you are <Mod Edit - methods> I have been where you are.

the thing I always try to focus on, is that when I feel that way, I have to remember that my mind is ill. And when our minds are ill, we have to try and remember that the thoughts of an ill mind, shouldnt destroy us.

Don't give up and let the illness win. You can get better, there is help out there. And you will get better.

And use us as your crutch. Talk to us and let us know what is going on.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  5. noPoint

noPoint Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Anathema, chat rooms can be real negetive when things seem hopeless. It's like any negetivity can hurt alot.

I hope you can get past everything. Try to stay strong. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.