• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

So Fucking MAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

I don't know how to hell to get all this damn anger out!! I want to just fucking BREAK something!!! I finally got the damn disability thing figured out and that's all done.. And now just working at the damn pizza place.. But I've been up ALL DAMN DAY and OUT!!! Just want a fucking BREAK!!! I slept only 4 DAMN HRS last night and I feel like such a BITCH.. I'm just GAH! Why can't things just be OK!!! for ONCE!!! I just want to RELAX!!! But no.. been out all FUCKING DAY!!

UGHHHH!!!!! :rant: :tantrum:

I kinda just want to say.. LET MY GOD DAMN PARENTS KILL ME!!! Tho for ONCE in my life I DON'T want to DIE!! WHY??? Why is it when I DON'T WANT TO DIE somehow something might kill me???? Its always like this.. things get GOOD and then something DIES!!!

FML... FUCK MY LIFE TO HELL!!!

(I don't seriously want to die I'm just blowing off steam..)

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
DB aka S...we are so glad you do not want to hurt yourself...you are very precious to us...and about your parents...do not let them have access to you in a way that can hurt you...they have proven they can be hurtful...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$217.00
Goal
$255.00