So Fucking Pissed!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by darklogic, Mar 9, 2008.

1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I can't live here anymore! I'm tired of being treated like a freaking psycho! My grandma won't leave me alone for an hour because she thinks I'll kill myself! She keeps calling doctors and making appointments for me without even asking! It's SO FUCKING HUMILIATING! Doesn't anybody listen? Doesn't anybody give a shit that this is MY life?

I'm SICK of being told what to do every god damn day! I've had enough. I'm totally leaving next week. Good riddance to this bullshit!

FUCK!

...I'm done...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

sorry, posted twice

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I don't want this to come off as sounding harsh but why not prove to her that you can be responsible for yourself. Go to the appointments with a grin on your face (even though on the inside your ready to scream). Let her think that she is "protecting" you. She really does care if she is willing to do all that for you. Have you sat down and calmly explained that all her doting is actually causing you grief. If she hasn't been in your shoes she really can't understand unless you take the time to explain it to her. Don't be so hard on her, she does care but is scared herself and just wants to make sure you aren't going to hurt yourself. Maybe agree to once a month appointments or what ever. Sit down and come up with a schedule you will both be happy with. Just you showing some interest and having some input may help both of you.