so funny

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by JustSam, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

I really do enjoy cutting.
    Like, I suppose I don't care about the whole covering shit up anymore.
    It's more like a fun hobby. Like, "Oh, hey are you going frisbee golfing tonight?"
    "No, no, I'm just planning on staying in and having a slash party."
    "Oh, cool cool! I'll catch you later!"
    That's how I think life should go.
    Wtf, cuts heal anyway. I don't see why everyone makes a big deal. this is annoying.
    Whatever.

COOLIO!

2. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

if thats how life went... that would be perfect.... but since we live in a world where self-harm is a book waiting to be burned... well, hell we're all fudged.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh, you. :arms::wub: :{

5. A Box of Chocolates

A Box of Chocolates Active Member

i see what your saying. it just scares people who dont know.

6. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I also enjoy cutting :)

7. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I feel the exact same way! I try to explain to people that I'm not really "hurting" myself... like it really feels good! I like it! Its not bad, its not going to destroy my body other than leaving some scars on the outside, which I don't care about - I mean its not like alcohol which will destroy my liver, or smoking which could cause cancer, or drugs that could kill me or leave me otherwise fucked up psychologically. But people don't understand and they're horrified that I "hurt" myself, and it hurts them. GaaaaH!

8. sd-239192

sd-239192 Well-Known Member

haha i know just how you feel, there is nothing quite like the warm kiss of blood trickling down your hand, the stagnant smell... people just don't understand. we frighten them, they say we should see doctors and shrinks because we like this!

9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I wish I understood. lol.
    I mean... it definitely calms me down when I am hysterical but I wouldn't quite say I 'enjoy it'.
    For me it's like that scene in a movie when a chick comes in screaming and shouting the odds, yelling like a crazy person and someone slaps her round the face/shakes her to within an inch of her life and shouts GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!

I usually cut when I don't mean to, like it's the last option. But I guess if you enjoy it and it's not near a vein is it really so bad? Hmm... I dunno. A question for me to ponder.

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I wish I understood. lol.
    I mean... it definitely calms me down when I am hysterical but I wouldn't quite say I 'enjoy it'.
    For me it's like that scene in a movie when a chick comes in screaming and shouting the odds, yelling like a crazy person and someone slaps her round the face/shakes her to within an inch of her life and shouts GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!

I usually cut when I don't mean to, like it's the last option. But I guess if you enjoy it and it's not near a vein is it really so bad? Hmm... I dunno. A question for me to ponder.

11. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I find that not funny,did you think about all the people who read this and cut and feel ashamed if it,how do you think they feel,there should be a warning sign in this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.