so glad i found this forum...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by assek, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. assek

assek Well-Known Member

hi everyone, im Kess, im not very good at introductions. im shy, paranoid and i tend to keep myself to myself.

im not very good at talking about my problems or feelings, but i have found that i can write them down, and sometimes it makes things a little easier.

in my teenage years i was taken over by what seems like some sort of a demon, that told me to do things like overdose and self harm. i did manage to get rid of it over the years, but now it seems it is coming back and its quite scary.

i am however trying to fight it , i've done it before and i know i can do it again. just on some days it drains all of my energy.

i cant talk to anyone about this, i really dont have that many people that i can talk to. and those i could tell would either get really worried, or tell me to snap out of it.

so i am very glad to be part of this forum and i look forward to meeting you all and supporting you too :)

2. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Let me say welcome. This forum is full of very helpful and very kind people. I hope it works for you.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i too am glad you are here Writing out in words your thoughts do help immensley. If the demon is coming back you need to talk to adoctor okay someone that can regulate meds give you medication different one maybe that will keep that demon away. You sound like my duaghter so please call your doctor and get some help okay.

4. assek

assek Well-Known Member

thank you for the warm welcome.

Violet, please dont worry. i feel like i have it under control. but if i feel like im losing that, i will definitely see my GP.

5. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Kess,

It's nice to meet you.

This is a great forum with so many caring people.

I am glad you have it under control right now.

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi kess
    you say youre shy,paranoid and keep yourself to yourself
    i say welcome your gonna fit right in
    :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.