So hard to meet new people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Samsara, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

I'm in college, ASU, and I thought as soon as I went it would be like the gates of heaven opening and I would lose all my fears and so would everyone else. Well, so much for that old idea.

Don't get me wrong, it is WAAAAAAAY better than any other educational experience I have EVER had, besides NAU Music Camp.

But still, it's so hard for me to approach people! Or more frustratingly, other people still won't approach me! Maybe it's cuz I'm just a freshmen, but I'm still treated as if I'll rip off your head and rape your neckhole if you try to talk to me.

Trust me, that won't happen. All I want is friends to hang out with, and to finally experience sex. It wasn't a big deal in highschool, but now that I'm at ASU I can feel myself getting hornier and hornier everyday.

NOW, I'm feeling like such a failure as a straight man that I can feel my unconcious mind trying to "force" me to be gay. I don't have any problems with homosexuality...but I'm pretty sure I'm not gay lol, and I don't think it would be an emotionally healthy thing for me to pursue.

I'd prefer to have sex with somebody that I care about and who cares about me, say my best friend who is a straight and well adjusted, not to mention BEAUTIFUL female, but at this point I'd willing to lose my virginity to some girl I just met, as long as we get to become friends or more than friends down the line.

I guess that's why I'm so pissed these days; I'm sexually frustrated. That must be it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

dam hormones. Best to become friends first go to groups with your same interest and ask how they are finding the courses or if they know of any groups that are interesting just make small talk. see what activities are on for start of the year always have something to get people together. take care just make point talking to someone throught the day okay.