So here goes.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i joined here a year ago, pretty much to the day to try and work things out, it seemed to help for a while and i sort of got back to normal or as close as i could for me.
I was still cutting but most importantly i was coping, i had a tough start to the year which i'm too mentally tired to go into....but anyway Thursday I tried to overdose, and failed. So i tried again Friday, and i mean really tried i even tried cutting my wrists, instead i just bled a lot and felt sick, i told someone and they ignored me which is fine, but i still feel ill-i'm supposed to go to the doctors tomorrow anyway for a check-up but i don't know if i should mention this at all
Thanks for reading i just needed to vent it out

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I agree, it is important, the support they'd be able to offer you , and maybe refer you to a counsellor would help you too :hug:

Vent as much as you need to!

The only problem I have with the doctors is i am not much of a talker, I have tried therapy several times different forms too, it just takes me too long to build up the trust, it took since yesterday to write that first comment, and still I cant fully explain myself.

I was only basically going to see if they could give me something to help, although even then i am unsure about that.

C

carekitty

If you have been going to your doctor for a while, and have any kind of trust with them, I sure hope you'll show them where you tried to cut, and ask for help. Maybe you won't have to say a lot, just tell them that you're hurt, and need some help to cope. Maybe they can put you in touch with someone who can help you with the cutting and other problems, in a setting where you can take your time and build up trust.

I sure hope you are doing better. Please seek help here and with your doctor before you hurt yourself again.

Um i don't really get along with my doctors but i thought it would be worth a try. I wanted something short term for the anxiety because I know thats what triggers me.

Long term I wanted a referral to try NLP therapy, but i have to pay for that which i don't mind. Its just the guys said because of my history i would need a referral from the doctors-to be honest i do anything to avoid going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00