Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The Situation, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Situation

The Situation Member

I wasn't sure if this was really the place for me, so I just decided to read the forum a little before posting. I was genuinely touched by you all. You seem a really nice bunch of people that genuinely do want to help each other through some tough times. I admire you all for that. I have decided to stay....if you will have me.

I have gone several weeks now without contemplating the worst & I feel good for it. I do sometimes harm myself still but not as much as...let's say...last year. I feel I could help people on here like I have helped myself, and I hope that if I start to slip maybe you could help me.
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum situation. please feel welcome. there are a lot of good people here.
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :) I hope you can find the support you need.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey welcome to sf and glad you are here to support others and to be supported when you need it too okay Lots of caring people here.
  5. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I was like you when I first joined; unsure of whether or not it was the right place for me. I found being able to talk and share things about myself with like-minded people really helped me feel better, and everyone is so supportive here. :D
    It's good to know you haven't been thinking about doing anything rash that you might regret, but if you do start to feel that way, just reach out here. We're all here to help however we can.
  6. The Situation

The Situation Member

Thanks everyone:biggrin:
  7. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Hello welcome to the forums :)
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and is wonderful you are feeling better and not SH'ing now...please let us know what is going on for you so we can be here to support you...welcome again and so glad you decided to join us...big hugs, J
  9. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

It's my first day here as well. Welcome.
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.