so hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FallingLeaf, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FallingLeaf

FallingLeaf Member

I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I have a great family and friends, and yet I feel so alone all the time. It's like what's in my head will never come out and make sense. I keep getting accused of being manipulative and a bitch and crazy by my ex, and that still hurts so badly, even after being broken up for a month. I just want to sleep all day and forget who I am, and it feels so hopeless and pointless. My existence doesn't seem right, I feel like a ghost that just floats through every day, never making any difference or feeling anything real except for pain.

So hopeless. I just wish I could disappear. If anyone is willing to talk to me...

2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

thats what i feel like like i never achieved anything meaningful and i am just a linger spirt thats overstayed its welcom

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Fallingleaf,
    I would have to say, you have entered the wonderful life of depression. Have you seen a shrink yet? Have you found yourself a good therapist? You should write down everything that is going on with you so you don't forget anything and then go to the emergency room and tell them you are having suicidal thoughts. Then let them read what you have written.
    I know right now you don't understand what is happening to yourself. Depression sneaks up and bites you on the ass. That is why I said you need a good therapist. She/he will teach you coping skills to get you by crisis. Make sure you check your therapist out and make sure they are professional. I have had a couple who didn't give a shit about what you are saying. They just want that check from your insurance. I hope you stay in good health and be carefull like I said!!:chopper:!!

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Fallingleaf. If you would like to make a difference in this world then why not try helping people like volunteering or something? Maybe that will give your life some meaning?

5. FallingLeaf

FallingLeaf Member

that's basically been my goal lately, actually

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.