was your summer?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Summer is almost over (thank god, can't stand the heat no more). So how was yours? What good or bad things have you done this last summer? Tell us your summer highlights!

My summer highlights :

Fifa World Cup! It was a sweet month! It was fun to watch some games with Lynn and Steeb :)

Beside that nothing... meh... lol :i'm sorry:
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Bermuda was awesome, definitely my highlight.
  3. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I wish that I could go back, relive so I could fix every stupid mistake I made.
    I hate my life, I hated my summer, I hate my current semester, I hate my job.
    I hated working during the summer.
    I hated the heat and the damn rain.

Oh and the summer reminded me how much of a pathetic lonely loser I am to be single.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
  4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'd take a bullet to avoid another month of it.
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well... It was boring and physically painful, and I was impoverished the whole time barely able to feed myself... But I did continue exploring my relationship with a wonderful girl and successfully controlled my bipolar.

So net I'd say I did pretty well. Failed to get a tan though. :(
  7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

O gosh Boo thanks for making me rethink about it.

But now since a did....

FUDGING HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

it different than any other time of the year for me. basically just worked, read and played videogames. basically my summer was full of lame.
  9. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

I don't quite remember it. It seemed to fly by in a drunken haze. *sigh* Just like the rest of my life I suppose. :rolleyes:
  10. IAD121212

IAD121212 Well-Known Member

It was horrible. And boring. I'd like to say I'm glad it's over.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  11. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmm it was ok i didnt do much, but there r things i liked about it and a lot of things i hated about it, mainly because i hate my life...i wish it was longer cause i fuckin hate winter and the cold/snow :S
  12. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Boring... lots of friends and family died, went to lots of funerals - I kinda wish I had school to go back to. *That* would be something to look forward to at least.
  13. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

It was alright, I visited my fathers house for the most part, he lives a plane ticket away... World Cup was a good starter, weather wasn't great, met some old friends and we played football in the park most days, I miss that because now I'm back home. General athmosphere was good, went on frequent trips despite the weather, so overall a decent summer.
  14. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

lets see summer.

Two failed attempts

job sucks

my niece is still in hospital

I have no time to do anything

no one talks to me

England sucked at the world cup

no decent music came out (except Arcade Fire)

here's too winter and all the crap that will bring :poo:
  15. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Boring, became more reclusive, uneventful except for the part of quitting my job of 14 years.:sad:
  16. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

My summer was okay.
    It had its ups and downs though.
    The worst part of it was a horrible breakup with someone I had been with for many months.
    The best part of it was being at the Beach just letting all that fade away :cool:
  17. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Turbulent. I cut contact with my mother and distanced myself from the hell going on at my parents' after years of them effecting my health badly- it was all done in the moment.
    Then I found myself struggling with staying alive (again)..
  18. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

One word.............................HOT!!!!!!!
  19. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Latter half of June and July were awesome, bar the last week of July when my depression kicked in again and I have been suicidal and self harming ever since.

Every one of my friends is complaining about how much of a let down summer 2010 has been. I think they should think themselves lucky they've been able to want to reach the end of it.
  20. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Just started spring here..had one of the coldest winters though I'm not complaining too much....I hate the heat..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.