so hungry, dont want to eat

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lav11, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

So i ate some german hotdog thing today at the markets with a worker, i said like 100 times i didnt want to eat anything but he kept asking cause i havent been eating much at all lately and i ended up caveing when he went to buy something for himself at the stall..
    That was ages ago now and its getting up to dinner time, im starving, i wish i didnt eat the hotdog so i could have dinner, and i really wanted to have dinner tonight too, its ment to be chicken drumsticks but they are also pretty high in calories i think.

But now i feel like i cant have dinner because ive had this stupid, unfulfilling, calorie high hotdog which has only made me hungrier.
    UGGh my stomach hurts soo much, its completely empty now. I want to eat something... something im not going to regret eating later.. :(

Lav

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun please eat thee chicken okay it is good protein and will help you in healthy way be good to you hugs

3. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

i have a idea... why dont you eat cucumbers. they have nearly zero calories in them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.