So I broke another phone....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by HiddenTears, Oct 29, 2009.

1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I hate my life so fucking much. I fucking sit here and listen to the stupid lady on my voicemail say, "You have no new messages," 10x a day. I walk around in public with my phone to my ear listening to that shit. I do it so people see me on the phone and think I am talking to someone, so then they might think oh that guy is on the phone he must have friends... Well I fucking don't. I got home today and did it again in my room, I don't know why. I looked at my recent calls and have no one for the entire week... So I threw my iphone into the wall, it is now dead and I'm left with nothing but a huge hole in the wall... This is the 6th phone!!!!! I fucking hate my life.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

You know what Dom? I reckon there's a hell a lot of people who do exactly what you've just described. Walking around pretending to be talking to someone, so everybody will think they've got lots of friends. And I think that was really brave of you to tell us that, and I also reckon there'll be a load of people on here who read that be thinking 'phew thank god I'm not the only one'.

Not much help to you I know, I just wanted to say something to you, let you know you've been heard, and you're not alone. You've got friends on here, I know, I've read them.

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I donno what to say right now..i dont use my phone anymore cos i never get calls...maybe u just should calm & not be touch so much with your phone..delete the voicemail..dont put one..also dont were the ear listening cos that make u just attatch more with ur cell...im sorry about ur phone...i just wanna suggest to buy something cheap useless like water glass...and when u have the urge to broke something,u through that useless thing...i brock things occasions also...
    I think u just relax & stop thinking about ur broken phone..maybe some sleep or hot bath well help...
    anyway, Ill back again when I got more helpful suggestion..
    Tack care

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

yeah Tam..i do the same...
    when i feel lonely..i just grap the phone in my hand...as im dialing...i was doing it alot when i was see my cruch with someone eals...just afraid that that person might make fun of me..

6. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Thanks, it does help a little. But I just wish I wasn't pretending... I just wish I could be what they want, so maybe someone would want me around.

Bubblin, thanks for the advice. I just can't do that, because then I get to thinking well maybe someone is trying to call me and they can't reach me. I don't know why because I know that nobody ever calls, but if it wasn't there then there would be that what if factor... Atleast having it gives me closure, even if it does make me even more depressed. I used to buy POS phones and wanted an iphone because my ipod was old and full so I figured I would get 2 in one... I was a fucking idiot, as usual... And I know that I have this problem.

Thanks for the hug Vivian, it seems like I can always count on you to read my posts. Thank you :)

I just wish I didn't hate my life so much. I don't want to hate myself either, but if everyone else does than I guess we have something in common.