• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

So...i ended up trying to kill myself and failed, now im just existing

berryStraw

Not totaly useless,I can be uses as a bad example
Thursday i think i tried to <mod edit - method> but ended up passing out for 16hrs :/ , woke up, quit my job, bought a husky...now got to wait a month to get her... felling alone as always, friend got me to a hospital but now im back home. Always alone, i cant get rid of that feeling its always lingering around.

GMody

Please see a good therapist. Please find a support group, not online but in real life. That will get rid of your loneliness. Of course here at SF you can make friends. I have made few friends here. They have helped me. In real life I don't have any friends. All are abroad. But I have kids - daughter -15 and son - 10. They don't stay with me as they stay with my wife. Me and wife are separated. I do get to see them but because of covid situation haven't seen them for few months.

berryStraw

Please see a good therapist. Please find a support group, not online but in real life. That will get rid of your loneliness. Of course here at SF you can make friends. I have made few friends here. They have helped me. In real life I don't have any friends. All are abroad. But I have kids - daughter -15 and son - 10. They don't stay with me as they stay with my wife. Me and wife are separated. I do get to see them but because of covid situation haven't seen them for few months.
i dont think id belong in a support group where people have real issues

MosesY

I understand the feeling of being alone. It does not bother me though; I can burn down the internet, I can grill steaks and eat them, I love cooking, I can read a book, I can go for a drive, and all without asking permission from anyone. I am the head honcho in this life. I hope you get to a place where you can anjoy life.

GMody

I understand the feeling of being alone. It does not bother me though; I can burn down the internet, I can grill steaks and eat them, I love cooking, I can read a book, I can go for a drive, and all without asking permission from anyone. I am the head honcho in this life. I hope you get to a place where you can anjoy life.
MosesY good post. You are your own boss!!!Lol

berryStraw

i looked it up...couldnt find any support groups or anything so yeah theres no help for me for now. i got refered to some mental health thingy yesterday so i guess i just have to survive for a few months

berryStraw

Mental health thingy? Does it mean counseling or therapy. If it does then that's a positive step and should help you.
im not sure...im assuming counseling along with medications...but thats like in a few months, so i got nothing to get me thru the days... just laying in bed waiting for the next day, regretting that im still alive.

Waves

Thursday i think i tried to <mod edit - method> but ended up passing out for 16hrs :/ , woke up, quit my job, bought a husky...now got to wait a month to get her... felling alone as always, friend got me to a hospital but now im back home. Always alone, i cant get rid of that feeling its always lingering around.
Your friend took you to hospital? Wow that is great. You have a friend that cared enough to take you. Best reason to live.

GMody

Can't you hasten the process? Get into priority list. I assume you are in UK. The thing about suicide is it's not always successful. Some try it many times but survive. I had made a feeble attempt in 2016. I failed. Then was given ECT and weeks in mental hospital. You need to find a purpose for living. Once you have that you would not want to kill yourself.

Waves

Can't you hasten the process? Get into priority list. I assume you are in UK. The thing about suicide is it's not always successful. Some try it many times but survive. I had made a feeble attempt in 2016. I failed. Then was given ECT and weeks in mental hospital. You need to find a purpose for living. Once you have that you would not want to kill yourself.
What is your purpose?

berryStraw

i dont think its easy for me to find a purpose...i got nothing to do, gotta find new job to suffer in since im still alive now... and then just do the same things over and over again. i dont know about a priority list, i live in NI so the laws may differ from UK itself in terms of mental health assistance. i had an assessment done with two nurses and they referred me to some places.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
Aww. I've always wanted a husky. They're adorable. Take good care of the little fellow. Hope he gives you a reason not to do this again.

Optimistic Goatman

The woolly enigmatic one
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Existen muchas razones por la cual una persona no quiere seguir viviendo razones que solo esa persona entiende.
Nunca entendí por que la gente solo repite como loro busca ayuda o dice frases la vida es hermosa?..Porque no somplemente ayudan a la persona con su decisión?
En la vida en los peores momentos SIEMPRE estamos solos:en el dolor en la tristeza en la preocupación las personas sólo te acompañan un poco o ningún siquiera te entienden y como a ellos les va muy bien o no tienen tu pena o dolor o preocupación se sienten con derecho a opinar sin vivir y sentirlo desde tu piel.
[Google Translated for convenience, so may not be perfect]

There are many reasons why a person does not want to continue living reasons that only that person understands. I never understood why people only repeat how parrots seek help or say phrases is life beautiful? .. Why not simply help the person with his decision? In life in the worst moments we are ALWAYS alone: in pain in sadness in worry people only accompany you a little or they don't even understand you and as they are doing very well or they don't have your grief or pain or worry they feel entitled to express their opinion without living and feeling it from your skin.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00